The NetUAS system is designed to provide critical software for mission level control of networks involving unmanned aircraft. This is accomplished using several key components:
- Supprort for Heterogeneous Networks
- Service Discovery Protocol
- Publish/Subscribe Architecture
- Reliable Command Transmission
- Gateway Address Translation
- GUI (shown at right)
- XML Interface
- KML Interface
These key features have enabled complicated mission level tasks to be tested on several platforms at CU. For examples, see the "flight testing" section of the NexSTAR UAS page.
The NetUAS software has been released as open source, you can download it here .